Saturday 14 February 2015

FROM LIGHT "WORKER" TO LIGHT "WARRIOR"...


Admittedly, while, after breaking away from the (Greek Orthodox) Christian Mind Matrix at about 20 -21 yo, or somewhere thereabouts, I did, of course, explore what many derisively call the "New Age", but, from day one, I never was interested in the "watered down" stuff. I always referred to myself as an "occultist", even from my 1st few years of jumping into the Rabbit Hole, and always delighted in quoting things like Arthur C. Clarke's "any significantly advanced science would seem like magick to those who don't understand it" gem, or similar stuff. Plus I always seemed to have a man crush on King Solomon and figures like that. An interesting Tarot reading at about 25 yo even revealed that I had been some kind of High Priest in Egypt. So the occult was "in my blood" you could say. I was more interested in things like pyramid power than wearing crystals or breathing in pink, lavender scented incense, if you know what I am trying to tell you. (I even did the "spells" you can do with a replica, cardboard pyramid and they worked every time! Apparently the pyramid shape works as a "thought incubator" of sorts, so it amplifies "thought forms" that you write on a piece of paper and place under the pyramid for a week. try it out! Also have been treating drinking water under a pyramid for about 10 yrs now, which also doubles as a fantastic healer of cuts, bruises, etc, in addition to being the perfect facewash: I've never had a pimple problem since!!). So, even though my 20ies were an incredible era, a period during which I walked out of the invisible Christian Prison and breathed the air of Intellectual Freedom for the first time, I got "bored" pretty quickly. 

Even though there was the TS bookstore, I still got bored within a few short years. I hanged out a lot at the Melbourne Theosophical Society book store, you see, because all the Hippies/New Agers, etc., knew that that was THE place to be if you wanted to just go somewhere with an A to Z smorgasbord of Occult, Astrology, Alien-related books and be allowed to read them for free without being forced to buy. So, after I (thankfully, for my Right Brain's sake) left University and was unemployed for a time, I'd just often take the train to the city centre and spent hours and hours in that place. 

So, anyway, the point is that I was never particularly interested in the kinds of books you typically see in the "New Age" section of a regular book store, always looking for the most advanced, occult-oriented stuff I could get my hands on. To be honest, the only thing I really got out of the New Age is my massive interest in meditation and, years later, Reiki. And, truly, these things are as sound as sound can be. No normal, intelligent person will seriously tell you they are no good or useless (unless they are so far gone into their Matrix Mind Control that they can't even understand what my last 2 sentences really meant).

So fast forward, then, about a decade after my Grand Awakening: once I successfully completed The Culling by about age 28, I thought I had finally found the "right friends". Wrong! I soon found that all I had accomplished was to surround myself by a bevy of acid popping, smelly hippies on the left and "Love & Light, no responsibility for my own actions", unicorn worshipping New Agers on the right. So I thought to myself "WTF went wrong here? I thought it was a "good" thing that I struggled to break away from the Religious Matrix..." Oh, well, at least among these misinfo/disinfo bathed weirdos you found a person, here and there, that had an interest in David Icke, meditation, true Astrology, and all those wholesome things. So, all in all, it was far better than being stuck with the "Jesus is so the new Zeus!" crowd. 

Then, after many more adventures...and arguments, particularly with people who honestly thought it was way more important to do acid than to meditate (or to take a shower for that matter lol), I got interested in Reiki. I had spontaneously developed "healing of the hands" energy on my own, during a meditation session once, about 2 years prior to doing Reiki I; but, even if you do have the "energy", getting a Reiki attunement is always recommended. When I did Reiki I in early '11, the energy changed and strengthened. So, anyway, a year before I actually did Reiki I, I had outgrown my previous phase to the point where I thought I might set some of my own trends instead of trying to find one I could follow (since there WERE none anyway!). So I had already started my YouTube channel and website at that time. This is about Feb 2010 now. And, so, aside from getting regular Reiki healings with a great local healer I had "accidentally" found, I didn't really have any other connection to anything remotely New Agey. And, by the way, Reiki shouldn't really be thought of as being such, but whatever...people and their fixed perceptions. SMH...it's simply Energetic Healing. Period. Full stop. Nothing more. We don't need no labels in here thank you; we're all full. 

So, a few years later, I ended up getting more involved with Reiki. After doing Reiki I, I would go to Reiki share nights, where, for a very small fee, you take turns in healing other people & getting healing from them in turn. It was good. I was pretty obsessed with Reiki. I wanted to be a Reiki Master from day one. I loved everything about Reiki. But, then, one fine day, the title of this article happened: I realized I was a Light Warrior as opposed to a passive, effeminate, "I'll just lay down on my stomach, pull my pants down, lube myself up and wait for George H.W Bush to FUCK me in the ass" Light Worker. I started to "clash" with the entire ethos of the Reiki scene. And, by the way, please don't scream "CHAUVINIST WOMAN HATER!" now, but, let's face it: while the general Alternative scene is pretty much a 50/50 mix, the Reiki scene in particular is kinda 99.9999999999999 % dominated by females, and nobody can really bring up any serious objections to this statement of fact. So, as far as the women in the Reiki scene and I go, I guess I kinda went through a real-life, less epic version of the famous "He can go to places we cannot go!" scene from the phenomenal Dune novel and the not-so-phenomenal movie version (Why, David Lynch?? Why....?!? Do you hate humanity? Did you make it just to spit on Frank Herbert??)

They couldn't understand my energy, you see. And, by the way, just so I can plug my awesomeness here for a second or three (sort of like a well deserved, Karmic pay check I've been waiting to receive in the mail for a few years now...), I have actually created a new Reiki modality recently. That's a pretty damn good comeback for a guy who, a little under 2 years ago, was shunned by every Reiki healer found within a 50 mile radius of his shoebox apartment. But this post is not about "promoting" that, it's about Divine Justice (though I will still include my website links below lol). Just like with the great Paul Atreides in "Dune", I found myself in a situation where I was surrounded by a "den" of, well...."loving" female Reiki healers (see what I did there? I controlled myself and didn't say "den of Lower Astral controlled witches"). And they had NO damn clue, whatsoever, about what I was really working through, etc. When i say "working through" I mean "working through Dense Shadow material and so forth, which is all part of a person's Spiritual healing process". In fact, one famous, local Reiki Master (whom I don't really want to name or expose, though I will mention what she does), who produces scores and scores of new students each and every year, actually teaches her Reiki I students that (now get this would you?), and I quote, "There IS no Dark Side because Reiki is just pure Love. So therefore you don't need to ask for protection".

Believe it! She says that shit! Yes! I remember that I protested while in the class. What I witnessed next was the dictionary definition of stubborn self righteousness personified!! Another interesting note to this, almost too surreal to be believed, tale is that, while googling something on the subject (and not more than an hour after I had brought it up in conversation with another Reiki healer), I "accidentally" stumbled onto a project avalon forum where they discussed this issue and, lo and behold, a fellow Melbourne girl had made a post about taking a Reiki I class by this very same Reiki Master: both she and a friend that was with her in the Reiki class, had "seen" a large Reptilian Entity overshadowing the know-it-all, uber "Master"!! True story. I do have the bookmark, and I do have the link. And, even if I lost it, I remember how to find this post in 5 seconds again! But, because I'm such a nice guy, I will not post it here...

So, there you have it: it is "loving" healers like these that Dark Entities usually attach to. And, then, when they see a guy like me, a guy that, due to having high energy and creativity levels, also happens to have a LOT of Shadow Material to work though while still in the "transmuting phase" of his Spiritual Journey...well, these types of people can't understand that kind of energy, you see. Because they have erroneously trained themselves to believe that there is no Dark Side and, so, they cannot possibly understand it when confronted by it. I mean, 80% + of these idiots wouldn't understand a thing about proper Spiritual protection, or the Occult in general, even if you got the largest, fattest version of Manly P. Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages you could find and whacked them across the face with it! Though it probably would help a little towards waking them the FUCK up to the reality of LIFE IN THE THIRD DIMENSION AS WE KNOW IT!

So this, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect illustration of the differences between a truly occult based search for Truth and the New Age version of running from reality, instead of facing it head on. "Oh, I'm just a lil' ol healer....I don't know about those 'scary' things" you hear them say. Really?! You don't know about what things, exactly? The fact that George H.W Bush has killed 100s and 100s of little boys & girls in ritual sacrifice after repeatedly fucking them first???!!!!!?! Is that what you "don't know about those things"???!!!!?! Or the fact that that glass of water you're drinking right now is actually poisoned by people that move in Father Bush's circles in order to deliberately kill you, or at the very least, passify (I should have said "pussify", but anyway...) you?! Or is it maybe the fact that that Reiki Master who everyone else thinks is a "bastion of Love & Light" is actually giving out poisonous disinformation that results in obfuscating the TRUTH about the Mind Parasites that have encroached on our Dimension since Atlantean times??!?!

I mean, I wonder if any of these ignorant, self absorbed fools have even read Carlos Castaneda before? Castaneda should be "required reading" for people like us. It's not even an "add on"; it's not a luxury. It is, pure and simple, something everyone should know about in the "spiritual" scene, kinda like everyone already (well presumably lol) knows what meditation is. And, yet, they do not. And, incredibly, these people are allowed to go around, in the tens of thousands, supposedly "healing" other people, while they use no protection! No understanding of the Reptilian/Archontic Collective whatsoever! And you saw what happens ^^ when a Reiki Master is totally convinced that this collective doesn't even exist: they end up controlling her without her even being consciously aware of it!!

So, finally, a few months after Dec 2012, I synchronistically began to encounter male healers, who were the Divine Masculine version, and complete antithesis, of the typical "New Age (bullshit), incense burning, head-in-the-sand, female healer" and began to really find myself after that point. I got powerful healing the likes of which I had never experienced before. Healing that completely transformed me in deep ways and changed my life trajectory forever! I even became pretty good friends with one guy (there were 3 of them all in all) and we would discuss our very similar experiences of being "shunned" by the female dominated Reiki Cult (..er sorry, scene, I meant to say scene not cult! Dear me). 

After one particular shamanic healing session, I will never forget what happened: when I got home, in a half-trance in bed, I saw a vision of going to my own funeral: this was telling me that my "old self was dying soon" basically. This was almost mid '13. Lo and behold, in late Sep '13, I "accidentally" discovered Facebook groups and my life is unrecognizable today! I seem to have ridden an incredible Wave of Synchronicity that, again, quite "accidentally", has taken me to a Magickal Kingdom in a galaxy not so far away, in which there are NO unicorns or fairies (not one!) and where I happily preside over about half a dozen booming FB Truther groups, full of Light Warriors that actually "know" their stuff. A lot of these guys (and gals, of course. in fact, the % of my fem friends is greater than the males, I'm pretty sure of it) are actually very dear friends, even though I've only ever met 2 in the flesh. They are like the "other" family. And the most amazing thing about it is that none of this was ever "planned" in a Left Brain, 3D fashion. Never in a million years would I have seen this development coming. But, truth be told, it was all a result of the healing I got from the extremely shunned, male healers I bumped into in early '13. Admittedly, credit must be given to the great fem Reiki healer who first introduced me to one of these male healers (who is a colleague of hers). She knows who she is and, if she reads this, I give her two thumbs up for doing that, even though, if you ask her, she will say it was not technically "her" but the Reiki Energy speaking thru her. 

But, still, the fact remains that, no matter how I ended up meeting these guys, it was the Divine Masculine healing that saved my ass and got me where I am today and not female Reiki healers that seriously think there is no Dark Side AT all, and who also have a habit of kicking strong males out of their Reiki share nights. It's a sad fact to admit but, truly, the Masculine element is sorely lacking from the scene. Sorely! And, if we let this go on, it will be its final downfall. Last I checked, the Aquarian Age is presumably about balance of the two polarities, not suppression of one by the other. And, while many of these "New Age Goddesses" will never admit it to your face (and probably not even to themselves, since they mostly do it subconsciously due to a knee-jerk reaction to the ancestral memory of suppression of the Feminine by "the Patriarchy"), the fact of the matter is that they DO show massive, and I mean massive, signs of a sort of "very passive aggressive, male-hating tendency, which is thinly disguised as 'Love and Tolerance'". This is so true. 

Because here is the other thing, too: a big % of these "loving" female healers are just women that suddenly had an epiphany after some tragedy (like a marriage breakdown or something of the sort) and decided they will now become a "loving New Ager" at the age of 35! LOL. While, at the same time, people like me, and most of my epic FB friends around the world, were reading Manly P. Hall and books like the Kybalion from around 20 yo or so! You see what I'm getting at here, don't you? Over half (easily) of these "healers" are hypocrites that haven't even heard of the word Archon, yet they feel it's perfectly OK to accuse a male Reiki healer of "not being able to connect with the Heart Center" or "having a big ego", because this person happens to be pretty sure of himself when he says that what these healers teach people is total BULLSHIT! And, perhaps most important of all: simply because they have set up all these Reiki healing communicates as a sort of an unofficial "haven for womanness", a place where anything whatsoever to do with the "Neanderthal" Masculine Energy (even if it's the positive manifestations of it) is considered "alien" and misunderstood. And what happens when we don't understand something? Exactly right: we FEAR it! So, anyway, enough complaining now...

Also, during that period, I slowly began to realize there was this new term floating around on the internetz, known as "Light Warrior" as opposed to Light "worker" (worker?? so are they "employed" by the Universal Light Corp.™ or something? Kinda like saying a "Walmart worker"? Is there like a "Light work employment agency" that's manned by fairies and whose offices are decorated exclusivity in the many different shades of turquoise? do they get Astral Dental plans...?)

The final verdict of this post, then: while the Divine Feminine, which is (over) exemplified in the New Age Movement IS a very, very good and very necessary thing, because it is there to balance out the horrific, negative expression of the Divine Masculine currently played out in the world (war, aggression, slavery, ego, over intellectualising, etc), it MUST, at the same time, be kept in check by the positive attributes of the Divine Masculine. It simply must! Otherwise you will get an imbalance that, while expressed differently than society's current Masculine imbalance, will be as destructive! Not a typo: I really did say "as destructive as the current imbalance we see in the Masculine Polarity".




















No comments:

Post a Comment