Tuesday 10 February 2015

POSITIVE THINKING IS NOT NECESSARILY “NEW AGE BULLSHIT”...

I've known about the power of positive thinking and about reprogramming the subconscious to do our bidding, since forever now...and have made good use of it in the past. It did many things for me in my "early days", in my mid/late 20ies: helped with money, relationships, accommodation, etc, etc. But, until very recently, I hadn't understood the true implications: the tiniest negative self talk, put down, or limiting belief can destroy, in 5 minutes, what took you ten years to build! 

So, lately, I've started saying stuff like this to myself randomly throughout the day: 

"All the abundance of the universe flows to me and I deserve every bit, and even more so, because I'm a good person, have worked hard for it and have been through a lot to get here"

I just close my eyes, go in Zen mode for a second and just say stuff like that, with feeling. You need to believe it; you need to be convinced that you actually deserve the abundance, not just "say" you do. 

Any variant of something like this will, very likely, do wonders for you after a few months of doing it. It's all about re-writing the software in your subconscious, you see. 99% of us have "faulty software", so to speak, and, hence, Affirmations, Vision Boards, Hypnotherapy, Energy healing, etc., work to rewire these limiting beliefs. Sure, there are some people in the scene who bitch about Vision Boards and so forth, lumping it all in with New Age Bullshit, but without really telling you why exactly this is so! It's mostly because they parrot it from hearing someone else say it....without ever having tested these tools out for themselves first before they make a final judgement on them. Then again, these types seem to complain about everything, period. 

Well, gee, I must be delusional then; I must be imagining things that are not there, when I notice that 80% + of whatever I put on my first ever Vision Board (I made it about 1.5 years ago) has clearly come true in the most synchronistic, unexpected, mind blowing ways. Hmmm...

So, anyway, even though everyone "knows" about all this stuff, please challenge yourself for a few months and try to put them into actual practice. Will you do that for me, please? See what happens. What have you got to lose...?? And, if you can, get back to me with your results on FB, or wherever you can find me. I mean it. I'd like to see how it worked for you guys...because it really does work. Like magick. 





No comments:

Post a Comment